Grubbin' Goodness

Welcome to Grubbin' Goodness!

I'm all about good grub! I LOVE to cook. Nothing
makes me happier than to see the look of pure satisfaction on someone I love's face when I've filled their tummy with something yummy. I enjoy experimenting in the kitchen and tweaking recipes until I come up with something of my own. Icing on the cake is when I can do it on the cheap!

|  Home  |  Grubbin' Goodness  |  Reading Nook  | 

Monday, December 8, 2008

Tis the season...

for some Mexican Hot Chocolate! I love all things Mexican, and I especially love this! After a long, fun filled weekend we went and bought our Christmas tree yesterday. It was freezing outside and I decided the best way to end the evening was to make our favorite toasty beverage and snuggle up with my honey infront of the tree. Here are the ingredients:

Milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, and Ibarra Mexican Chocolate.

In a saucepan over medium heat melt one piece of chocolate. Once melted add milk(just eye ball it for how much you want to make!), 3 dashes of cinnamon, and 1 dash of nutmeg. Stir and keep over heat until nice and hot (not boiling!). Finally blend in a blender until nice and frothy. Pour in a mug, invite me over, and enjoy! **Disclaimer, 1 blender full is 5 mugs full...if it's just you and your sweetie, make sure you beat him to the last mug!**


YUM!!!!

No comments: